Abridged Operating Instructions
1. Fit the sling to the patient (ensuring correct size is used).
2. Position the Maxi Twin in front of the patient, ensuring the wide part of the
spreader bar is at, or just below shoulder level, if necessary open the chassis
3. Attach the sling attachment clips to the appropriate points on the spreader
4. Using the handset raise the patient, adjust the positioning handle until the
patient is reclined in the sling.
5. Close chassis legs and transport to chair, bed or toilet.
6. Lower the patient and adjust the positioning handle to bring them into a
7. Un-clip the sling attachment clips.
8. Remove the Maxi Twin, making sure patient’s feet and body are clear of the
9. Remove the sling from the patient.
Before operating the Maxi Twin and for full descriptions and instructions on
Lifter operations, sling attachment safety warnings, battery charging and care
of your Maxi Twin always refer to full operating instructions for your Maxi Twin.
Mast/Lifter manoeuvring handle
Adjustable chassis legs
Braked castors (rear)
Un-braked castors (front)
241 38 Eslöv
Powered DPS spreader bar
Handset hang point
Lifter battery pack
Main lift actuator
11. Emergency stop button/Reset
12. System failure lower override
For additional accessories, see operating & product care instructions