Instructions for programming maximum flow rate with
To access the adjustable settings:
1. Press the INFO button twice.
2. Scroll to “Adjust Setting”, then press START/OK.
3. Scroll to “More…” then press START/OK.
4. Enter Code 901 then press START/OK.
5. Scroll to “Maximum Flow Rate”, then press START/OK.
Enter the rate and press START/OK.
Rate should be set at 500 ml/hr.
When done, choose Restart Pump from the menu.
Confirm that the correct Maximum flow rate has been entered:
The Show Setting feature is designed to allow you to view the
programmable options and other important information about the
pump. In Show Setting, the current settings can be viewed, but
cannot be changed.
10. Press INFO twice. The screen below is displayed
100 Global View Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086
Page 2 of 2
11. Press the DOWN ARROW button to select Show Setting. Press
START/OK and the current settings are displayed, but cannot be
changed. To view the setting for a particular option, select the
desired option, then press START/OK.
12. Maximum flow rate should be set at 500 ml/hr.