TJF Type Q180V
Pre-cleaning your TJF-Q180V
The TJF-Q180V has a number of features enabling easier reprocessing.
This quick reference guide provides an overview of the main improvements
to the pre-cleaning procedure.
At the light source:
• The distal cap of the TJF-Q180V is fixed and
is therefore not removed prior to pre-cleaning
• The sealed forceps elevator wire of the
TJF-Q180V means that the elevator wire
channel does not require flushing and rinsing
During manual cleaning:
• Use one of the recommended brushes to brush
the front and rear side of the forceps elevator
• The MAJ-1888 brush can be used for heavy soiling
or delayed reprocessing situations and enables
deeper access to the forceps elevator
• The sealed forceps elevator wire of the TJF-Q180V
means that the elevator wire channel does not require
flushing and rinsing
Before automated reprocessing:
This sheet is for quick reference only. For detailed reprocessing instructions, please refer to the TJF-Q180V reprocessing manual.
Specifications, design and accessories are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
Postbox 10 49 08
20034 Hamburg, Germany
E0429476 · 2.000 · 07/10 · PR
• Set and lock the forceps elevator to 45° before
placing the endoscope into an automated washer
disinfector to enable cleaning and disinfection of
both sides of the forceps elevator