Adherence to facility directives concerning hygiene is of prime importance.
The instructions supplied with all cleaning agents as well as sterilization
and/or disinfection units must be followed.
Cleaning of the RENASYS EZ outer casing should be done in accordance
with the guidelines below:
• Wipe down the device surface, including vent on underside of unit, with a
damp soft cloth.
• Use a low-level cleaning agent or disinfectant and ensure its compatibility
Follow manufacturer’s guidelines for use of cleaning agents.
• Dampen another soft cloth with clean water and use this to wipe down all
surfaces to remove any excess solution.
• Dry with a separate soft cloth.
• Do not use plastic solvents or abrasives.
Do not immerse any part of RENASYS EZ in fluid or use an unnecessarily
wet cloth. No fluids should be allowed to enter the device. If any liquids
penetrate the device contact your local authorized provider.
Smith & Nephew, Inc.
970 Lake Carillon Drive
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Customer Care Center
©2009 Smith & Nephew, Inc., All rights reserved.
™Trademark of Smith & Nephew. Certain marks Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. 09/09